Saturday, December 29, 2012
Life Looks Different Through Everyone's Eyes
It seems like just yesterday I was writing about the things I learned in 2011. This year has gone by so fast but the things brought and learned in 2012 will remain with me forever. It's a privilege to share them with you...
1) There will always be a hurdle somewhere along this journey but following my passion means perseverance .. perseverance always gets me closer
2) Giving to "My Community" is one of the most important things I can do - It's impossible to know when one small act gives inspiration, encouragement, or just a helping hand to someone who desperately needs it, so just give and know you may have made that difference
3) I love being a Grandma - I have the most adorable grandson on this planet
4) Take time for myself / stay healthy / exercise / find that calm (spiritual) space...it rejuvenates my soul
5) Some things just don't matter...it's discovering the "small stuff" and learning to "not sweat it"
Follow Your Passion