Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Radical Thought #2

As we continue the steps to following your passion I am reminded of all the wonderful things that have happened in my life since I decided to Follow My Passion. It has been a wonderful journey and I want to share my process with you. Step #1 was - Are You Willing To Take A Chance

Step #2 - What Will It Take

Write down what it will take for you to Follow Your Passion. This worked for me...I always find it better to write things down, especially if it's something that may take me awhile to accomplish. What will it take? Make a list. Will it take packing up and moving across the country? That was the major item on my list. In 2004 I took that leap of faith. I left a 15 year law enforcement career, packed the car and drove across the country from Virginia to California to begin my dream.

So...write it down and look at it. How does it look? How does it make you feel? Are the gains worth the risk you may have to take?

Radical? You bet...

Cheers

Passaggio Wines

No comments:

Post a Comment