Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Girls Gone Wine

When Girls Gone Wine, a wonderful group of women just following their passion, said they were coming to visit +Passaggio Wines in San Francisco I was so excited and pleased that they would choose me among all the great wineries they have visited. When I mean visit the winery, I mean storm the winery. This group of ladies, made up of various wine industry talent, is such a vibrant and fun group. They showed up at +Dogpatch WineWorks around 12 o'clock ready to taste my wine and spend some great time together.

Wonderful friends, great food, awesome wines....made for a wonderful day!!!

Girls Gone Wine
+Thea Dwelle+Jerae Knutson+Leilani Carrara+Rachel Voorhees+Grace Hoffman +Liza S+Sarah Doyle+Elizabeth Olson, just to name a few, were among the 13 ladies who graced the winery this past Saturday.

It was my pleasure pouring Passaggio Wines for them and showing them around the winery. Afterwards we all went to The Chocolate Lab for lunch...oh my!!! Check out a couple of these dishes...














What a memorable day!!!!


Follow Your Passion

Cynthia Cosco

No comments:

Post a Comment